This shirt represents Pretty Girls that Love to Dance, Spend Time with their Family, and Love Everyone.
"Hello, my name is Kanyla. You can call me Nyla. I like to dance, draw and create things. My clothing line is about positive and creative concepts and features lots of colors. My current shirt has a pretty black girl with an afro. In her afro are words that are important and inspiring to me. One more thing about me I am in the 6th grade."
Designed in Chicago by Kanyla "Nyla" Stephens, 11 years old.
Super soft, stretchy feel and light texture.
You are supporting Chicago teens by helping them create a better lifestyle for themselves. 90% of profits go towards their education and life goals, the other 10% goes towards expenses for RISE COLLECTION. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
My design has words that inspire me everyday: joy, play, soul, love. My plan is to sell lots of shirts and save up for college